Friday, February 3, 2012

Handlebars

So while waiting for the new starting motor to arrive, I have not been slacking off. I managed to attach the new clutch control, after about two hours of frustration. I also had to take both hand grips off, the left one came off with little issue, however I the throttle grip had to be cut off.
 Home made tool, made out off a coat hanger, used for removing grips
 The top is the new clutch control, bottom is the old one, you can see the difference, now both levers match
 Left had grip, about ready to come off
 New front brake on, still need to attach the brake line, and bleed the hydraulic system.
 one grip off, could be reused, but I'll probably just buy new ones.
 End off the grip, seriously dirty
 Inside of the grip, pretty nasty
Lastly the handlebar itself, with all the glue still on, really could do with a clean

No comments:

Post a Comment