Thursday, January 5, 2012

Now That's What I Call Dirty

 I have been doing some work on the Handlebars and front brake, to take a break from my battery problem. Above is the accelerator, with the mirror and brake removed.

The wiring from the brake, clearly a bit dirty.

 Now this is where the the wire attached, and is filled with grit, and could use a proper clean
 the gunk that came out of it, pretty nasty!
 The front brake reservoir  need to be replaced, however it is missing to bolts. These screw in from the bottom and I'm unsure if I will even be able to do this. So I'm looking at buying a replacement from ebay.
 Disaster!!!! I snapped a bolt! Now you might say wow! The muscles on him must be very impressive! As true as that is, I used a wrench and it snapped. OH POO!
The other half of the bolt, not enough to get a hold of.

No comments:

Post a Comment