Sunday, January 1, 2012

An update?

Well it's been a while. Clearly the plan of updating once a week fell through, but at last the long awaited update. Unlike writing about it, I have been keeping up with the work on the motorcycle. Right now I am having issues with the battery. I bought a knew one, however it came without acid, so I bought acid for it, filled it up, charged it, put it in the bike, and...... nothing happened. Even the old battery ran the lights, but the new one, not so much.
On a more successful note, I am making progress stripping the paint of the gas tank. Also I have removed the rear wheel and am starting the hunt for a new tire.
What's next i hear you say. Well I plan of removing the handle bars and getting low ones for a more sporty look. And coming up soon i need to replace the front brake.
Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon, and manage to keep updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment